This month was a busy month for my blog. I hired a VA, I changed themes, I upgraded my hosting!
These all cost me money. So of the $2,200, what did I actually make?
This was the first big month with larger expenses. The site did continue to grow and is on a great trajectory. I did run into some problems, though, like loss in revenue and traffic.
The theme change caused many issues with google analytics, robots.txt files, blocks, urls. Nothing I want to do again.
I spent lots of time working on my truly public case study, though. If you want exclusive information about this site, join the mailing list here:
Hosting: Hostinger –
Tailwind: Get 1 month free! –
**Affiliate Disclosure: Some links in this description may be affiliate links in which I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. They will be of no additional cost to you. I am an Amazon Affiliate partner along with other programs.
*Disclaimer: This video is intended for educational and entertainment purposes. This video is not any kind of financial advice and should not be used as such. Any decision to invest in an online business may result in losses. I present my opinion in all videos.